Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here We Go Again

Don't really know if I'll be able to keep up with a blog. A little too timid, I think. I've never been able to write without assuming an audience. Even diaries I kept at the age of 8, I carefully worded and edited. I've always loved biographies and autobiographies and I think I was keenly aware those were full of journal entries and personal words that were never intended for an audeince. (Which is probably why I like them so much!) Anyway, a blog is even more bizarre - it's public, yet it seems presumptous to assume an audience, yet I simply can not write any other way.

I'm overthinking.

Here's the biggest issue. I'm not a writer, a photographer, a designer, a poet or a even a dreamer ... and those are who write my favorite blogs. But, I'm inspired by all of them. So, at the urging of a few, mainly one, here we go again.

I'll start with this, a lovely song made even lovelier by Daniel.

DREAMS WHERE I AM SLEEPING from Destin Cretton on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Amy.
    I don't even know what to say! I am never on this late, and so glad I got on to read your sweet comment. Seriously, one of the top ten sweetest things anyone's ever said to me.
    I don't deserve such nice words, but I appreciate them more than you know.

    xo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete